Sorry! I forgot to mention last week that we went to the temple this week so our p-day is switched to Tuesday. So don't fret nor frown. I haven't forgotten and I'm not breaking the rules. This is president approved! :D
This week was....good. I won't lie, working in a trio is not easy. But it is a wonderful learning experience. We get along great and we are able to teach in such a way that each one of us PLUS the members we bring are able to testify.
We got a new investigator this week! We had a wonderful lesson with him and he is very excited to begin reading the Book of Mormon. I sincerely hope he keeps that real intent as he searches because that is truly where we find our answers.
With that in mind, let me share what I've learned about real intent. Real intent doesn't just mean, "I want to know." Real intent is something much more than that. Real intent is wanting to know with the intention to act on that knowledge. It is an exercise of faith, or that desire to have faith. Real intent is the key to conversion. If the real intent is not there, no amount of spiritual experiences or church attendance will change where you are. We have agency, and God will not take that away from us.
Well, I'm kind of tired because I had an early morning this morning. I'm sorry this letter isn't the greatest.
Love,
Sister Shavonne Fielding
is shavonne's address still
ReplyDelete8791 Palos Verde Eve
Westminster, CA 92683
??
I've posted her current address above.
ReplyDelete