June 11
I think I am finally acclimating to this area. It's been a strange adjustment because of stake conference being my first Sunday here and so on but it's good. The people here are really sweet.
So two really cool things happened this week. We got super cool new phones and we are getting a super cool car today. :D Our phones are touch screen! Kind of like that phone you used to have that you gave to me that then went on the fritz. That was crazy.
Sister Bassett hasn't been feeling really well this week so we stayed in a bit, BUT! we were still able to increase our key indicators. The Lord is truly blessig our efforts. I believe that the Lord is teaching me patience in this area, however. We have a bit of opposition working against us. But we are putting our strength in the Lord and going from there.
Did I tell you how much I love serving in this mission? I love California so much! Who knew?
I am having a hard time organizing my thoughts this morning. I'm sorry. Maybe if I go write my mission president I'll be more focused...
...nope. Oh it just must be one of those days.
So I read an interesting article in the Ensign about sustaining our church leaders. Do you ever wonder how important it is to really sustain our leaders? They sacrifice so much for us to guide back to our Heavenly Father. It is so wonderful that our Father in Heaven would care enough for us to send us undershepherds to guide our way. I am so grateful for that!
Please keep praying for me. I can really use the extra support right now.
Love,
Sister Shavonne Fielding
No comments:
Post a Comment