So as I said last week, I'm back in the La Mirada and Mar Vista wards. Yay!!! I really missed these people. It's been really fun to go back and see old faces and meet some new. My companion is Sister Bradshaw. She is from Draper, UT. She is absolutely great! She's also really green. Yup, that's right. Sister Fielding is halfway training. She has 4 weeks to go in the 12 week training program. That means I have to actually be a good example! What? It's been really fun so far. We have been visiting a lot of less-active members and contacting potential investigators. She is a really great missionary! I'm already so proud of her and I've only really known her for a week!
No one can really explain just how hard a mission is. But no one can really describe how good a mission is either. There is satisfaction in struggle. There is joy in trials. We simply have to seek after it. The Lord is always telling us to seek after His face. Well, I'm seeking. I hope I will find...soon.
Love,
Sister Shavonne Fielding
No comments:
Post a Comment