Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Monday everyone!!

Life is simply great here. I can't imagine anywhere else I'd rather be. I have been asked a lot about just how sick I was last weekend. Well, let me tell you. (by the way, this is the last time I write the email that'll go to the blog without reading everyone's emails/letters first.) I spent the first night getting repeatedly ill (meaning I spent my time with my face over the toilet). I didn't sleep a wink that night. Then the rest of the weekend, I drank almost a whole six-pack of Sprite by myself (For those of you who don't know my love or lack thereof for soda know that this was a huge feat) and a whole package of saltines. I tried to attend both sacrament meetings but only ended up staying for all of one and the beginning of the other. It was kinda pathetic. But it humbled me greatly. I guess sometimes the Lord needs to bring us low before He can lift us higher.

For those of you who have been emailing me who are not family (I'm talking blood family), as far as I understand, you can email me...I just can't respond in kind. I have to snail mail ya. I don't have a ton of addresses so if you'd like a personal response to your emails, please include your address also. Thank you!!

I think I almost know my way around the area now. First I had to figure out the tract system. Then I had to figure out what streets outline each tract. Once I get that down, I can place who lives in what tract and so on and so forth.

Well, I think that's all I wanted to add. I hope everyone is doing well. I know I am! :)

Love you!

Sister Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment