Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Things are going well here. I love my new companion. She's crazy. But then, so am I. We are taking these wards by storm! We got two new investigators this week with our "old" investigator wanting to be baptized. Yippee! The area here is a bit more well-to-do than my last area. Bigger houses, longer established families and such. The wards have been around forever. It's a different way of serving here. We live right next to BIOLA (Bible Institute of Los Angeles) which means a lot of people with a lot more knowledge of the Bible than I. Oh well, that's how we learn and grow and are edified together right?

This work is the most rewarding thing I could have ever done in my life! So many times, the Lord reminds me why I came. I am glad I am here. There are so many lives I get to touch and that I get to have touch mine. The gospel of Jesus Christ is on the earth to bless us and our families. How wonderful of a blessing we have to live in these the latter-days!

No comments:

Post a Comment