Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MARCH 19th

This week has been incredible! Our investigator, Kristian, is getting baptized this Saturday! He is already talking about serving a mission! He has seen his life change and he likes it! I am so happy for him! It has been so much fun teaching him. Every time he bears his testimony, which is pretty frequently these days, I just feel like bawling! Who knew that I could feel so much love and joy for someone I only met three weeks ago! He is so amazing!

I have been learning a lot this week about the importance of not taking ANYTHING for granted. My dreams have been mostly about losing people I love. It stinks. The scriptures I've been reading have been focusing on continual trust in the Lord. "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall prosper in the land." When we keep the commandments, and understand more fully the import of the Atonement, we live happier lives. We prosper spiritually, emotionally, and even temporally. Mom, I am so blessed! Whenever I get to talking about my blessings I just want to sing, dance and cry all at the same time! No wonder Ammon was always fainting with joy in the Book of Mormon! That is not far off from where I will probably be this Saturday.

Sister Shaver is amazing. We have been learning and growing well together. It's interesting training a new missionary because there is so much more for me to remember and do. I'll be an expert juggler after this, I'm sure.

I don't really know what else to say except that I love you! I hope you got my letter in the mail as well. Sorry it was so short!

Love,

Sister Shavonne Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment