MAY 14th
I got to talk to my family! The sun is shining. AAAAAND I'm almost impervious to the sun! Wahoo!!
This week was an amazingly crazy experience. We had an opportunity to give service for the city as well as teach more investigators. We are working hard to get the members psyched about missionary work. You name it, we've done it. It's amazing!
I feel like I pretty much shared my most epic spiritual experience with you so I don't really know what else to say. It was so wonderful to talk to you and hear your voices. I am getting more excited about going home. (Not so much that it's distracting though. Trust me. I would get in big trouble if that happened.) I can't wait to see everyone and tell you about my wonderful adventures face-to-face.
We might go hiking today! I'm so excited! (I say "might" because Sister Shaver doesn't really want to go...:( )
I love you so much! I wish I had a more spiritual email to send you but I just can't think right now. There is a lot of chatter in here today.
I love you!
Sister Shavonne Fielding
No comments:
Post a Comment